ReneePaule

ReneePaule

Current & Future Giveaways

Sadly, Goodreads have seen fit to make it near on impossible for me and many other authors to offer giveaways on their website any more. They now charge anything from $200 to $600 to put a giveaway up, which is ridiculous. Authors alone are responsible for postage and supplying their books to winners. To add to the problem they now restrict the winners to residents in the US even though it’s the authors who are entirely responsible for supplying and sending out the books – what about the rest of your users Goodreads? You do of course, have your own agenda!

I do however, still have two giveaways live on Goodreads. One for Louder than a Whisper and another for A Three Course Meal for the Mind, which I rarely hold giveaways for. If you have a Goodreads account and would like to enter either of these giveaways, click on the books to go to the relevant giveaway pages. The first one ends in 3 days and the other in 14 – if you don’t enter you can’t win and I won’t be posting any more giveaways on Goodreads itself, for obvious reasons.

From now on my giveaways will be on other websites and I’ll post notifications of them on My Blog, and on my social media. Make sure you subscribe so that you don’t miss out.

Please share this post on your social media so that readers and authors can know the situation on Goodreads.

Best ...