ReneePaule

ReneePaule

Illusions: The Adventures of a Reluctant Messiah

Illusions: The Adventures of a Reluctant Messiah - Richard Bach Surpass Physical and Mental Limitations Imposed on Yourself ...

Fly with barnstormers above the clouds in this philosphical book written by Richard Bach. Let go of the twigs and rocks of the riverbed and go with the flow into a new world full of possibilities, messiahs and all the problems, and solutions that they encounter. In 'Illusions' there is a great deal to be discovered deep within ourselves if we just open our minds.

Donald Shimoda, the Messiah who has decided to quit, shows Richard Bach that boundaries can be crossed, wrenches can be levitated, we can walk on water and even swim in the earth. All we have to do is stop arguing for our own limitations and choose which path we wish to follow; or rather, which role we wish to play and in which movie.

This is not a comfortable book to read if you're happy living in the world as most people see and accept it. It suggests that we live in and create our 'own worlds', literally, and that we need to question the reality of it all in order go beyond the illusion.